Why is this the best rinse-off chemical peel for beginners? This is a beginner-friendly exfoliating peel with 10% Glycolic Acid + 0.5% Salicylic Acid + 5% Gluconolactone. It also contains natural AHAs like Caviar Lime, Fruit Acids, Aloe and Rose, that make me gentle yet effective! Enriched with Niacinamide and Licorice that work on those pesky blemishes and dark spots. Its time to bring your weekend facial home. Plums 10% AHA + 5% PHA + 0.5% BHA chemical peel is a gentler and safer alternative to skin peeling treatments for even-tone, fresh & clear skin. It also works on dead skin build-up leading to fight dull looking skin, uneven skin texture, fine lines & wrinkles.
How to Use:
- Patch test before use. Apply on cleansed dry skin. Avoid the eye area.
- Leave on for 10 minutes & rinse thoroughly with water.
- Follow up with a heavy moisturizer.
- Use once a week at night.
- Do not exceed recommended frequency. Discontinue use in case of irritation.
This product contains AHAs and BHAs that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun. Use of sunscreen is highly recommended the next day. A slight tingling sensation is normal. Discontinue use in case of increased skin sensitivity/irritation. Slight colour change over time is normal and does not affect product safety and efficacy.
- Aqua, Glycolic Acid (10%), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Hydroxide, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Ac