Cash on delivery available order above 499
Get healthy nails with gloss finish, as we have a complex of 3 Alpha Hydroxy Acids and lotus extract along with toxin free and creulty free base!
How to use
- On clean nails, apply a thin, yet even coat of nail polish.
- Wait about 2-3 minutes and then apply a second coat.
- To enhance your nail art, apply Happy, Healthy Nails in the shade Crystal Clear 100 as a top coat.
- Shake well before use.
- It can be used below makeup for a priming effect.
- On clean nails apply a thin, yet even coat of nail polish. Wait about 2-3 minutes and then apply a second coat. To enhance your nail art, apply Happy, Healthy Nails in the shade Crystal Clear 100 as a top coat. Shake well before use.
- Butyle acetate, Ethyl acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic acid/ Neopentyl glycol/ Trimellitic anhydride copolymer, Acetyl tributyl citrate, Isopropyl alcohol, Stearalkonium bentonite, Acrylates copolymer, Lactic acid, Malic acid, Glycolic acid, Lotus extract,
Confused about what's kind on, in and around your body? We're here to decode some key terms and what it means when a brand declares them! If a brand doesn't have at least one of these codes, they won't be listed on kindlife! Know more
- Cruelty Free
No reviews found
“Cruelty-Free” is a PETA provided certification to brands which do not conduct product tests on animals prior to sales. Considering the vulnerability of animals and their lack of ability to give consent doesn’t make it ethical to test products meant for human use on them. Hence products that are natural or plant based could be cruelty free only if they have not been tested on animals.