Cash on delivery available order above 499
The #1 bestseller and Refresh Botanicals Daily Facial Moisturizer (with Cucumber Extract and Cornflower Water) relieves, restores and revitalizes even the most sensitive skin. Refresh Botanicals Cucumber and Cornflower Daily Facial Moisturizer increases the skin's moisture barrier. Rich in vitamin C and niacinamide to increase the skin's elasticity and leave it even toned. Cucumber soothes, balances, tones and moisturizes regardless if your skin is dry or oily at any stage of life. Research indicates that cucumbers have numerous benefits to your skin including being packed with powerful vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Feed your skin with nourishing cucumber to reduce the signs of aging through advanced antioxidant protection, mild exfoliating and natural moisturizing properties. Cucumber extract and cornflower water soothe and calm your skin while watermelon fruit extract improves the skin's texture through its gentle exfoliating properties. Organic sweet almond oil and coconut oil infuse your skin with healthy fats to reduce inflammation, while providing a deep dose of moisture for a smooth and glowing complexion. Jojoba oil closely resembles your skin's own natural sebum, so it is readily absorbed - leaving behind a radiant you!
How to use :-
Moisturizing is essential, but its also easy to screw up, leaving skin greasy, pimply, or even drier. Follow these steps for moisturizer application to get healthy and glowy in the best kind of way.
Wash your face before applying moisturizer with a gentle cleanser. We would recommend using Refresh Botanicals Foaming Facial Cleanser. A good skin care routine would have you wash your face twice a day. Once in the morning, and once in the evening (before bed). When washing the face, use lukewarm to warm water. Hot water will dry your skin.
1. Pat dry your face with a towel and apply moisturizer before your skin completely dries.
2. Pump the required amount of moisturizer into the palm of your hand.
3. Dab some moisturizer onto specific parts of your face. Using the first two fingers of your dominant hand, apply dabs of moisturizer onto your face in the key dry areas such as your: forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, and neck. If one of those areas is particularly oily, dont put a dab of moisturizer in that area. Dont forget to include your neck in both your washing and moisturizing routine.
4. Spread the moisturizer around the rest of your face. Using the first two fingers of each hand, spread the moisturizer upwards and outwards from each dab on your face. Use a swirling motion to blend the moisturizer into your skin. Its usually easiest to start at your neck, and work your way up your face to your forehead.
Allow the moisturizer to dry before applying makeup. Once youve blended your moisturizer into your face, allow it to dry for about 1-2 minutes before doing anything else. After that 1-2 minutes you can then apply any other products you want to your skin, including makeup.
Note: If youre applying a separate layer of sunscreen to your face, apply it after your moisturizer.
- Dry Skin
- Cucumber Extracts
- Cornflower Water
- Jojoba Seed Oil
Confused about what's kind on, in and around your body? We're here to decode some key terms and what it means when a brand declares them! If a brand doesn't have at least one of these codes, they won't be listed on kindlife! Know more
- Cruelty Free
- Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Centaurea Cyanus Flower water, Glycerin, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Cucumis sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Citrullus
No reviews found
Compare with similar items
MRP: ₹1,599 ₹1,199
MRP: ₹1,599 ₹1,199
|Expiry or Best Before Date:||Sep-23||Aug-24||Sep-23|
|Brand:||Refresh Botanicals||Refresh Botanicals||Refresh Botanicals|