Cash on delivery available order above 499
FREE limited edition stickers on every order to get you vibing.
The most gentle and effective hand sanitizer is here! Made from natural ingredients, The 2BeKynd sanitizer contains 70% natural alcohol and peppermint oil. Repeated usage of sanitizers can strip your hands off moisture and make them dry, but not with 2BeKynd. Its anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and emollient properties nourish and soothe your skin while killing 99.9% of germs. It's toxin-free, cruelty-free and non-greasy - time to be kind to you and the environment!
HOW TO USE:
1. Open, spray 2-3 times all over the surface of your hands, rub together until dry and kiss the germs goodbye.
2. There will be plenty of moments in your day when water and soap are not available or your hands are not visibly soiled and that's when 2BeKynd comes to your rescue.
3. Make sure to bring it always with you (inside your handbag, pocket or in the car) - use it before eating food, travelling on public transport, using the toilet, touching cash or playing with your pet.
WHY IT’S NOT YOUR BASIC HAND SANITIZER:
1. The 2BeKynd hand sanitizer serves dual functionality. It kills germs and provides a moisturizing effect. The product is designed keeping in mind the idea of gentle cleansing and aesthetics.
2. It's free of toxins such as Triclosan, Acrylates and Denatures Ethanol. Inflammation, dryness and itchiness wouldn’t be an issue. Don’t be surprised if soft, soothing and germ-free skin is the only thing you’ll get once you start using 2BeKynd.
3. With 2BeKynd, you get access to hygiene, hydration and good vibes.
4. We love animals, humans and the environment equally. The 2BeKynd hand sanitizer is 100% cruelty-free, toxin-free and eco-conscious.
WHO CAN’T USE:
Children and adults who are BORING
Keep away from fire (Contains flammable substances)
Keep it away from the eyes.
- Ethanol IP
- Glycerin IP
- Mentha Piperita
- Ethanol IP, Purified water,Perfume,Glycerin IP, Mentha piperita ( Peppermint )oil, Blue CI (42090), Red CI (19140)
Confused about what's kind on, in and around your body? We're here to decode some key terms and what it means when a brand declares them! If a brand doesn't have at least one of these codes, they won't be listed on kindlife! Know more
- Cruelty Free
“Cruelty-Free” is a PETA provided certification to brands which do not conduct product tests on animals prior to sales. Considering the vulnerability of animals and their lack of ability to give consent doesn’t make it ethical to test products meant for human use on them. Hence products that are natural or plant based could be cruelty free only if they have not been tested on animals.