Cash on delivery available order above 499
A daily, lightweight, nourishing body lotion infused with Niacinamide, Glycerin & Shea Butter that hydrates nourishes and repairs skin.
What makes it special
- A well-balanced formula containing humectants, emollients, and occlusives to keep skin hydrated & moisturized throughout the day
- Multi-functional Niacinamide (5%) repairs epidermal barrier function, reduces transepidermal water loss resulting in improvement in the moisture levels of the skin, stimulates ceramide synthesis, and soothes skin
- Glycerin, a known humectant at a high concentration of 20% keeps skin hydrated. At this concentration, Glycerin is proven to significantly increase skin chronometer values, indicating increased hydration, after just 10 days of application
- Formulated with Shea Butter & Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride as emollients to keep skin soft. Petrolatum, being a potent occlusive, reduces TEWL (transepidermal water loss) and keeps skin hydrated throughout the day
- Apply on wet skin & massage cleanser in a gentle, circular motion. Rinse-off thoroughly. This is a gentle cleanser & produces very little foam yet provides sufficient cleansing without making skin dry.
- All Skin
- Deep Moisturization
- Dry Skin
- Flaky Skin
- Skin Hydration
- Aqua, Glycerin, Isododecane, Niacinamide, Diisopropyl Adipate, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Petrolatum, Diisopropyl S
Confused about what's kind on, in and around your body? We're here to decode some key terms and what it means when a brand declares them! If a brand doesn't have at least one of these codes, they won't be listed on kindlife! Know more
- Cruelty Free
- Toxin Free
“Cruelty-Free” is a PETA provided certification to brands which do not conduct product tests on animals prior to sales. Considering the vulnerability of animals and their lack of ability to give consent doesn’t make it ethical to test products meant for human use on them. Hence products that are natural or plant based could be cruelty free only if they have not been tested on animals.
Toxin free products indicate that the ingredients used in it do not exist in amounts that are known or proven to be harmful and affect the consumer negatively. It does not always mean that there are no chemicals in it.