Cash on delivery available order above 499
A glow-boosting daily serum packaged with the goodness of Vitamin C & Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA) that brightens and tones sun-damaged and dull skin with dark spots.
What makes it special
- Made with stabilized Vitamin C derivative "Ethyl Ascorbic Acid" that has 86% pure Vitamin C content. That is much higher than 40-50% content present in other Vitamin C derivatives. At a pH of ~4.0, it is highly stable and effective
- Contains 1% Acetyl Glucosamine (AG), an amino-monosaccharide (simple sugar) and a precursor of hyaluronic acid, that provides skin moisturization, boosts natural Hyaluronic Acid synthesis and regulates natural exfoliation
- Boosted with Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA) which are new age hydroxy acids, suitable even for sensitive skin. PHAs gently remove dead skin cells to give skin a glow. Also have antioxidant/chelation, barrier strengthening, and moisturizing effects
- Formulated in Centella Water to soothe and heal skin.
After cleansing and toning your face, take 2-3 drops of Vitamin C serum on your fingertips with the dropper. Apply it on the face by gently tapping it on the skin. With a circular motion, evenly spread the serum and allow your skin to absorb it.
- Vitamin C
- Dark Spots
- Dull Skin
- Glow & Radiance
- Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Ethoxydiglycol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Gluconolactone, Glycerin, Sodium Gluconate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pullulan, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Phenoxyethanol, E
Confused about what's kind on, in and around your body? We're here to decode some key terms and what it means when a brand declares them! If a brand doesn't have at least one of these codes, they won't be listed on kindlife! Know more
- Cruelty Free
- Toxin Free
“Cruelty-Free” is a PETA provided certification to brands which do not conduct product tests on animals prior to sales. Considering the vulnerability of animals and their lack of ability to give consent doesn’t make it ethical to test products meant for human use on them. Hence products that are natural or plant based could be cruelty free only if they have not been tested on animals.
Toxin free products indicate that the ingredients used in it do not exist in amounts that are known or proven to be harmful and affect the consumer negatively. It does not always mean that there are no chemicals in it.